Featured Drives & Tours
Panoramic Havana City Drive - 1 hour
Discover our city’s highlights from the comfortable seats of one of our beautifully restored vintage cars.
Panoramic Havana City Drive - 2 hours
Discover our city’s highlights from the comfortable seats of one of our beautifully restored vintage cars. This drive also takes you to the city forest and to the John Lennon Park.
- a Cuban private family project,
- passionate about vintage cars, about Cuban culture and history,
- from a family working with classic American cars since the 1950s.
Our Vintage Cars are...
- beautifully and meticulously restored in accordance with their original design,
- driven by professional drivers who are proud of their car and happy to drive you around our homeland,
- loved by celebrities, politicians, artists, actors - probably the most photographed cars in Cuba, casted for films and clips.
Our aims are...
- sharing our love for Cuba and for our cars with you,
- being a people-to-people bridge between Cuba and the rest of the world,
- encouraging tourist services within the Cuban private sector, generating more employment.
Lindastravelreviews, 20 August 2020
From the moment my sisters and I were picked up from lunch in two beautifully restored 1950’s Chevrolets and driven to NostalgiCar workshop we had an amazing time. The workshop/garage is a hidden gem in a local neighborhood outside of Old Havana. Not only did we get to see some restoration work going on but we met the charismatic owner Julio Alvarez. Words can not describe the passion, joy and knowledge Julio shared with us about his family business. We have a new appreciation for what it takes to be an entrepreneur in Cuba. This stop was one of our highlights of our trip and we are not even car enthusiasts ...
smgapp, 6 February 2020
We are a family of 9 and booked three perfect 50's cars with guides for an all day tour around Havana, Cojimar and Hemingway's house. One of the highlights of the day was a stop at Nostalgicars garage . The owner Julio gave us a very informative talk about his cars (with an English interpreter). Julio is so funny and obviously loves his business...
Sunshine34500, 15 October 2019
Fantastic cars from at least 50 + years ago, some in mint condition. Most handed down to each generation and with great pride. All colors, styles and sooooo much chrome. Some even have the original motors. A must see and experience in Cuba.
Linda S., 12 May 2019
Nidialys and Julio Alvarez's restoration garage is a must-visit for anyone who loves cars from the 50's. We took a ride in pink Lola, the second of their cars to be restored and used in their private car service. We saw some beauties -- in various stages of rehabilitation. My husband even got to sit behind the wheel of a newly refurbished Chevy.
CEC51, 16 April 2019
If you wish to plan a unique personal itinerary plus ride in a 1950's Chevrolet auto don't look any further and hire Nostalgic Car. Don't be scared by the USA regulations. I first contacted Nidalys 4 months before our cruise to Havana. I wrote what we wanted to do and she made it happen..
We met the Julio our driver at the Hotel Raquel 2 blocks from the cruise terminal , and Nadine a 1955 Bel Air was our ride.We were guided to a great spot to watch the 9:00 Cannon Shot at the Fortress of San Carlos de Cabana which is not on any cruise itinerary...