We will leave Havana in a beautiful 1950s Chevrolet restored by true professionals. We will take the North Circuit road until the place for our fishing attempt, where we will stop for 2 hours. If we catch something we can prepare it to eat.
We will continue our trip, with visits to viewpoints, valleys, caves and bars on the side of the road. Upon arriving in Matanzas we will take a drive around this beautiful city.
After Matanzas we will drive you to a cave, where you can swim in the underground river.
Our final stop is Varadero, one of the most beautiful beaches on Earth, where you will have time for swimming and relaxation.
- For your comfort, we manage a maximum of 3 passengers (+ driver) per car.
- What to bring: swimsuit and camera.
- Swimming in the cave is optional, entrance fee to be paid locally.
- You can stay in Varadero or we can drive you back to Havana.
- Door to door transportation. You will be picked up from your location, you will be returned home (total drive length is approximately 300 km).
- Fishing time 2 hours.
- Time for swimming in a cave river.
- Time for swimming in Varadero.
- Piña colada